The AASB Standards Portal is an initiative of the AASB to improve the accessibility, functionality and usability of the Standards and other pronouncements issued by the AASB that apply to reporting periods beginning on or after 1 July 2021. It is best viewed using Google Chrome.
If you would like to provide feedback on the portal, please send it to [email protected].
This is a beta version! Not all of the AASB pronouncements have been loaded to the portal and some of the features might not work for some of the pronouncements. For example, cross-reference links to unloaded pronouncements will present that pronouncement without content and cross-reference links to paragraphs of unloaded pronouncements will appear in the reference window without content. Don’t be too dismayed! The content will be added progressively to the portal.
The main features of the portal include:
· pronouncements classified by type and listed by number or theme
· contents of pronouncements can be copied or linked to your own documents
· pronouncements searched by reporting period, including a financial year list
· links to any additional materials presented with each pronouncement, such as Interpretations, IASB and AASB supporting materials, agenda decisions
· linked definition, paragraph and pronouncement cross-references
· table of contents for a pronouncement linked to the paragraphs.
Forthcoming features for the portal include:
· linking of amending Standards to the relevant pronouncements
· presentation of superseded versions of pronouncements.
We hope that you like the new portal! Please let us know what you think of it!