The AASB Standards Portal is an initiative of the AASB to improve the accessibility, functionality and usability of the Standards and other pronouncements issued by the AASB that apply to reporting periods beginning on or after 1 July 2021. It is best viewed using Google Chrome.
If you would like to provide feedback on the portal, please send it to [email protected]. Or use the feedback links at the bottom of each pronouncement page.
Note on the contents! All AASB pronouncements have now been loaded, including those applying to the financial year 2022/23.
The main features of the portal include:
· contents of pronouncements can be copied or linked to your own documents
· table of contents for a pronouncement linked to the paragraphs
· linked definition, paragraph and pronouncement cross-references
· pronouncements can be searched by reporting period, including your financial period
· all versions of a pronouncement available in a single list, including superseded versions
· links to any additional materials presented with each pronouncement, such as Interpretations, IASB and AASB supporting materials, IFRIC and AASB agenda decisions
· word search functions, covering all paragraphs or just definition paragraphs and subject to user-specified optional period limits.
Forthcoming features for the portal include:
· linking of amending Standards to the relevant pronouncements.
We hope that you like the AASB Standards Portal! Please let us know what you think of it!